Google Products and how they impact your business: Search Console
Posted September 7th 2023
Total Views 0
Star Power 0
Google Products and how they impact your business
As a business, you can benefit from Google’s range of products that are designed to help you succeed. At DesignStudio, our team specializes in using these tools to help our clients meet their marketing goals. This article is the third in a series that aims to introduce you to each of the Google products we use to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Google Search Console
Search Console is a powerful tool that provides data and insights into your website’s performance on Google search. You can use Search Console to:
- Understand more about how Google indexes, crawls, and ranks your webpages
- Identify potential technical issues with your site so you can address them before they become problems.
- Achieve greater visibility into how people are finding your website
- Gain insights on how to optimize for better search engine rankings
- Track keyword performance to understand which queries are driving traffic and leads.
To ensure that your website is well-optimized for Google searches, we recommend taking advantage of all the features available in Search Console. This includes setting up and verifying ownership of your website, submitting sitemaps for faster indexing, understanding the structure of your site’s internal links, monitoring incoming links from other websites and more.
Our team at DesignStudioregularly uses Search Console to help our clients meet their marketing adjectives and improve their websites, resulting in more (and better) leads. If you are looking to generate more sales for your company, don’t hesitate to reach out to us because we are here to help!