How To Install Gravity Forms
Installing Gravity Forms is quite simple and is the same process as installing many other plugins. In this article, we will show you how to quickly install Gravity Forms using the plugin uploader inside your WordPress admin dashboard.
If your site is hosted by WordPress.com you can only install Gravity Forms if you are on their Business plan, with a custom domain configured, and have installed the Hello Dolly plugin. You can then install Gravity Forms from the /wp-admin/ dashboard using the instructions below.
Using the WordPress dashboard
- After downloading Gravity Forms go to the plugins page then click Add New.
- Click Upload Now in the top left corner.
- Drag and drop the file you downloaded onto the Choose File button.
- Follow the remaining prompts and Gravity Forms will be succesfully downloaded!
- First, download Gravity Forms. To do so, simply access the Gravity Forms download page, log into your account, and download the plugin zip file.
- As you are installing via FTP, you will need to unpack the zip file that you downloaded.
- Next, access your WordPress site via FTP and navigate to the wp_content/plugins directory. Inside there, upload the entire ‘gravityforms’ folder that you have obtained as result of unzipping the zip file.
- Once fully uploaded, access your WordPress admin dashboard and click on Plugins. Inside this page, you should now see an entry for Gravity Forms. All you have to do now is activate it by clicking one Activate Plugin.
That’s it! Gravity Forms is now installed and running on your WordPress site.